Mahr Inc. is a member of the Mahr Group. As a leading metrology specialist, with over 150 years of experience in producing an extensive range of dimensional metrology equipment, our expertise gives our customers confidence in their productivity and enhances product quality. From handheld gauges to technically advanced measurement systems for form, contour, surface finish and length, Mahr is at the forefront of the industry. All of our products incorporate the passion and know-how of our more than 1,900 employees worldwide.
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, as well as our desire to be closer to our customers, Mahr Inc. has a number of exciting career opportunities available. To strengthen our team, we’re looking for a DISTRICT SALES MANAGER in the NASHVILLE, TN area (significant travel required to cover the sales territory, comprised of TN, AL and MS).
District Sales Manager - Nashville, TN
- Develops and executes a successful sales and market-penetration strategy to achieve orders and growth plans for the Mahr product lines in the district
- This role encompasses account management of existing customers, but has a strong emphasis on the development of sales in new and emerging segments
- Develops and maintains strong working partnerships with key distributors as appropriate
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with the comprehensive Mahr support infrastructure to ensure common goals, and importantly, customer satisfaction
- Past experience in dimensional metrology and associated principles of manufacturing
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Highly self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A professional approach to account management and business development
- Set, agree, own and execute your own Sales Business Plan as part of the Regional Sales Plan
- The successful candidate is expected to ‘challenge the norm’ where appropriate in order to proactively drive personal and company success
- A technical degree is required or commensurate military and on the job training
Since technical innovation and quality-oriented thinking are the core competencies of successful businesses, we’re looking for exceptional talent interested in supporting our mission of reliability, accuracy and efficiency, honesty and trust, meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our employees are an investment in our future so we provide extensive training and support, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
If you feel at home in a high-tech environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Mahr Inc., then consider joining our team.
We kindly ask you to use the online form for your application.
Mahr Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.