Mahr Inc. is a member of the Mahr Group. As a leading metrology specialist, with over 150 years of experience in producing an extensive range of dimensional metrology equipment, our expertise gives our customers confidence in their productivity and enhances product quality. From handheld gauges to technically advanced measurement systems for form, contour, surface finish and length, Mahr is at the forefront of the industry. All of our products incorporate the passion and know-how of our more than 1,900 employees worldwide.
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, as well as our desire to be closer to our customers, Mahr Inc. has a number of exciting career opportunities available. To strengthen our team, we’re looking for a METAL FINISHER (PLATER) at our PROVIDENCE, RI location.
Metal Finisher (Plater)
- Perform all types of metal finishing work, from simple to complex, utilizing a wide variety of plating baths to accomplish necessary sizes and finishes.
- Perform a wide range of electroplating and hard chrome plating.
- Alter and make fixtures for chrome plating and maintain chrome line.
- Use various fixture for chrome plating process.
- Must be able to work from blueprints.
- Use of considerable judgement required to perform and make broad decisions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and to work in a team environment.
- High school or vocational education and 3 years’ experience.
Since technical innovation and quality-oriented thinking are the core competencies of successful businesses, we’re looking for exceptional talent interested in supporting our mission of reliability, accuracy and efficiency, honesty and trust, meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our employees are an investment in our future so we provide extensive training and support, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
If you feel at home in a high-tech environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Mahr Inc., then consider joining our team.
We kindly ask you to use the online form for your application.
Mahr Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.