Mahr Inc. is a member of the Mahr Group. As a leading metrology specialist, with over 150 years of experience in producing an extensive range of dimensional metrology equipment, our expertise gives our customers confidence in their productivity and enhances product quality. From handheld gauges to technically advanced measurement systems for form, contour, surface finish and length, Mahr is at the forefront of the industry. All of our products incorporate the passion and know-how of our more than 1,900 employees worldwide.
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, as well as our desire to be closer to our customers, Mahr Inc. has a number of exciting career opportunities available. To strengthen our team, we’re looking for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER at our PROVIDENCE, RI location.
- Provide technical and hands on shop floor support for machining and assembly departments.
- Resolve quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Create new and update existing manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Create BOMs and Routings for customer order entry and the maintenance of existing product lines.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred, however equivalent job experience will be considered.
- At least 5 years’ of hands on manufacturing experience, including machining and assembly, plus additional experience in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as well as use of 3D and 2D CAD/CAM systems, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD and MasterCAM.
- Training in Lean and Six Sigma is highly desirable.
Since technical innovation and quality-oriented thinking are the core competencies of successful businesses, we’re looking for exceptional talent interested in supporting our mission of reliability, accuracy and efficiency, honesty and trust, meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our employees are an investment in our future so we provide extensive training and support, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
If you feel at home in a high-tech environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Mahr Inc., then consider joining our team.
We kindly ask you to use the online form for your application.
Mahr Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.